We are representing a world leading aerospace manufacturer. They design, test, manufacture and assemble landing gear used on commercial aircraft.
Reporting to the Services and Solution manager, the Network Support person will provide support for networking and security equipment across the UK and Asia perimeter, they will work with other IS groups to industrialize proven technology which includes, provisioning networks and security systems alongside servers/applications/IT infrastructure.
- Support IS Technical Projects
- Work as part of the project team to deliver assigned projects
- Responsible for preparing required technical documentation
- Support Network and Security Infrastructure
- Support network systems – LAN/WAN/Wi-Fi/VPNs
- Support industrial and building management network/security systems
- Support security systems – e.g. firewalls, reverse proxy infrastructure, web surf, Load balancers
- Support VOIP phone systems and collaborative tools
- Ensuring compliance to all security regulations and standards during builds
- Act as L2 and L3 support for IS infrastructure/Networks/Systems
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, root cause analysis and providing resolution to complex problems of networks, servers and middleware, recommending improvements to avoid re-occurrence of the same problem.
- Log checks and reporting
- Use IP Address Management tools and Firewall rule security approval procedures
Participating in the “On-Call” rotation with other IS personnel.
• Rigour and attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Resilient and able to manage ambiguity and complexity.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Ability to concurrently project manage a diverse list of items.
• Flexibility, ability to change focus and adopt to changing corporate priorities.
• Time Management skills.
• ITIL Foundations, Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or similar.
• Skill in Microsoft Office product suite, including PowerPoint, Excel & Word.
• Knowledge of aerospace business.
• Basic understanding of VMWare, NetApp, Citrix, and various Windows and Linux Server Operating systems
• Basic understanding of SAN infrastructure and load balancers
• Basic understanding of DNS/DHCP/Radius/certificates
• Basic understanding of Monitoring tool solutions
• Knowledge of French Language is a plus
- Hybrid/Flexible working hours with an early finish on a Friday (4.5 day working week)
25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays, plus the option to buy/sell annual leave
- Annual bonus & Share scheme options
- Pension scheme (up to 8% match) and life assurance (4x salary)
- Onsite parking, including EV chargers, subsidised restaurant, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities
- Schemes including: cycle to work, technology & retail savings, access to healthcare & wellbeing services, discounted gym memberships and more!
Capilaux is a recruitment business and is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other protected status or characteristic.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.