Senior Project Manager
Responsible for the delivery of multiple projects for the company. Often operating in pressurized circumstances demonstrating high levels of resilience, flexibility and can make informed, critical decisions.
Key Aims and Objectives
- To be responsible for delivery of multiple projects through project management, contract management, scheduling, cost control, resourcing & resource management, procurement and project assurance.
- Responsible for processes within the company from tendering stage to delivery.
- The Senior Project Manager will be the client point of contact
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- To manage engineering, design, and turnkey projects.
- To conduct successful administration of all allocated contracts.
- To monitor and control projects to ensure they are delivered to budget and programme.
- To manage suppliers and sub-contractors for manufacturing, fabrication and specialist services.
- To manage all project functions including design, engineering, procurement, subcontracted manufacture, build, testing and installation.
- To identify opportunities for further work through discussions with the client.
- To manage change in scope and ensure appropriate compensation is received.
- To manage budget and ensure financial accountability on nominated projects and those of their reports.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Substantial exposure to managing a variety of contracts (NEC3 or 4 preferred)
- Experience within the nuclear or other heavily regulated industry.
- Experience of delivering projects or programmes in accordance with a business quality management system.
- APM Project Management qualification or equivalent (Essential)
- Degree Qualification in an Engineering or other relevant discipline (Desirable)
Capilaux is a recruitment business and is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other protected status or characteristic.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.